Our Fleet and Equipment
There are many advantages to using L&A Transport as your logistics team starting with our young and modern fleet to our state-of-the-art shipment tracking procedures. Our customers work directly with our own team members and our drivers are our own employees. Below is just a small overview of what sets us apart:
- Air ride logistics trailers
- Flats/Low boys
- 26 Foot straight jobs with lift gate service
- 48′ and 53′ trailers
- Carpet Poles
- Weight scales up to 20,000 lbs.
- Steel barrel picks
- Heavy duty forklifts
- Drum clamps
Diesel Mechanic Wanted
- Diesel Mechanic with at least 5 years experience.
- Perform all preventive maintenance as well as repairs on tractors and trailers.
- Maintain maintenance records in compliance with D.O.T. standards.
- Must have own tools.
- Working knowledge of Insight a plus.
- Advise dispatcher of when equipment is out of service and length of time to complete repair.
- Assist drivers with start and end of day repairs.
- Must have Class A CDL.
- Coordinate road service or shop repairs for equipment out of the area.
- Assist with driver safety training when needed.
- Maintain proper inventory of common repair parts